roller-dev mailing list archives

From Allen Gilliland <Allen.Gillil...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: ACL for viewing individual posts?
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 19:00:17 GMT
I don't think there is any defined "philosophy", but generally speaking
this is something that very few people have asked for so it's not solved
for in the code.

The authoring interface does have a notion of groups and roles so you
can limit access to things fairly well, but the rendering and viewing of
weblogs has no notion of access control so you'd have to develop all of
that.  Pretty significant amount of work would be needed to do that.

-- Allen