roller-dev mailing list archives

From Kirill Kosinov <>
Subject roller-mobile
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 06:07:10 GMT
Good night, or good day everyone.

I’m student and I have red a lot about gsoc. During my education i
worked on some projects (for money and experience):,, I am also scjp. It’s not my own projects, I was a part of

I have experience is struts (1 -2),  spring, brief knowledge of
velocity. I wrote small projects is j2me.

I'm interested in roller-mobile task. It’s new for me, and idea is great
to write a good mind into blog while being in a subway. Unfortunately

I haven’t much experience in mobile applications, also I haven’t iPhone,
Аpple has nice sdk, but it is for Mac Os only. Google android has free
sdk and I can develop web ui for this if possible. What about iPhone I
see only one solution at this moment: to test an application using site, it requires a web java hosting, but I think that
I can ask it in our university.

So, want to use android sdk for testing in the beginning, then if all
will be good  I can use It is appropriate? I ask you
about it because of this project is connected with testing on mobile
devices and my sony erricson is rather old for this :-). It makes no
nevermind, if I test it on emulators?

View raw message