roller-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Kallen <ikal...@technorati.com>
Subject Re: roller-openid
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2008 22:25:06 GMT
The other use case is roller as an identity provider; your roller blog
URL should be an identifier for you. I haven't looked into the API's
developed here in openid4java (http://code.google.com/p/openid4java/)
but it might be a place to start. As far as the correctness of the
implementation, I think the janrain libraries may be the best references
as far as working code but there are not yet java implementations on
their code site (http://openidenabled.com/).

Dave had written and probably intended:

--
Ian Kallen || Architect, Technorati Inc. || m: 415.505.5208
blog@ http://www.arachna.com/roller/page/spidaman