roller-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Kallen <ikal...@technorati.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code ideas for Roller?
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:37:39 GMT
Hey Dave,
Here's my list:
1. OpenID (identity provider and relying party) and perhaps infocard
support so that roller installations don't necessarily have to be ID
silos in the absence of any enterprise ID system integration (LDAP,
yadda yadda)
2. As Sean and Allen said, theme migration is huge, in general data
migration competitive-upgrade tools would also be slick (in general, a
tool that uses metaWeblog and APP to smoothly migrate between blogging
platforms would be a huge contribution to the blogging ecosystem)
3. Small device admin interfaces, Mashable just had nice coverage of
blogging from your phone
http://mashable.com/2008/03/10/blogging-phone-tools/ ... looked great
but no roller

best,
-Ian

Dave had written and probably intended:

--
Ian Kallen || Architect, Technorati Inc. || m: 415.505.5208
blog@ http://www.arachna.com/roller/page/spidaman