roller-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruchira Wageesha" <rwagee...@gmail.com>
Subject roller-atomexport
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2008 08:10:15 GMT
Hi,
I am a university student and interested in Roller-atomexport project idea.
I have done some projects regarding web services and have a good experience
in JAVA, JSP, REST, XML, WSDL, Web Services, XSLT, XPath. One of the project
i've done is here at http://ww2.wso2.org:8080/form2wsdl2test/ for testing
which is done using XSLT and Java. Although I have an experience in those
areas I am new to Abdera and Rome. but I am leaning these things right now.
Will these be enough to enrol  with roller-atomexport project? And also how
could I know more information regarding the requirements of the project?
wageesha