roller-dev mailing list archives

From richiebaby <rich.jo...@logica.com>
Subject How do I list all weblogs when not in an aggregator page
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:51:30 GMT

Good Morning,

I have a Roller development question.

I have developed a blog site using the aggregator front page. On the front
page I can easily list all of the available weblogs:

      #set($newblogs = $site.getNewWeblogs(365, 10))
      <ul>
         #foreach($blog in $newblogs)
            <li>
               $blog.name
            </li>
            #end
         #end
      </ul>

My question is: How can I do the same from within one of the weblogs? I
would like to have a list of all the weblogs within every weblog, I can't
seem to do it in the same way?

Thank you.