roller-dev mailing list archives

From "peng he" <hepeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible to integrate roller with Yale CAS?
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 04:09:05 GMT
     I have spent a lot of time to integrate Roller with Yale CAS,but after
I authenticated from CASserver and back to Roller,There is a big
problem,which is a loop. I read the problem on your web site ,it is said
that use anonimous privilege.so I modify the secure.xml via acegi
configuration but the problem stays the same.

     I am confused ,and doubt that it is possible to integrate CAS via
acegi.