roller-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: NOMINATION: Craig Russell
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 04:52:30 GMT
Enthusiastic +1

Sorry for the delay.  This got lost in my mail.

	--- Noel

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dave Johnson <snoopdave@gmail.com>
Date: Jun 29, 2006 9:58 AM
Subject: NOMINATION: Craig Russell
To: roller-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Craig.Russell@sun.com

I'd like to nominate Craig Russell for Roller committer status.

Craig is already working to help free Roller from it's one remaining
LGPL depenency: Hibernate. He's been thinking about this problem for a
long time, has created a complete proposal for his work and is ready
to start coding. Committer status would make it much easier for him to
do this important work. Plus, he's already an Apache committer and has
been following Roller for a while now, so he knows both the Apache and
the Roller "ways."

- Dave