roller-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Johnson" <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: to Release Roller 2.3.1 (RC1)
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 02:28:32 GMT
Avinash,

We have a release candidate available now for testing, but we need
three votes from the Apache Incubator Program Management Committee
(PMC) before we can make the release official. So let's ask the PMC.

PMC members, please chime in. The release is 2.3 plus one bug fix
(strip markup from name and URL field in comments form). What would
you like to see happen before we call this a release?

You can get the release candidate here:
http://people.apache.org/~snoopdave/

The bug report:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/roller/browse/ROL-1196