roller-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Johnson" <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what about opml feeds in 3.0?
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 21:19:12 GMT
The OPML "flavor" feeds are used to export bookmarks. We've advertised
this feature in the user guide, but I doubt that most people are aware
that it exists.

Personally, I don't think we need OPML feeds in the URL structure. If
somebody wants an OPML feed, he/she can add a page and generate OPML
using models/macros.

- Dave