roller-dev mailing list archives

From Corey <corey....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OC4J problem
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 05:33:26 GMT
Dave Johnson wrote:

On 7/29/06, Corey <corey.wei@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi guys,
I deployed roller on OC4J 10.1.3(standalone) instead of Tomcat, and it's
weird that all of staticcontent such as css, image(gif, png) and ,javascript
can not be accessed.
The access-log got some infomation like "GET /roller/images/xxx.gif 500
error".
How can I fix this problem?

Does anything work? I know next to nothing about OC4J, but if you
can't even access static content in the Roller webapp, perhaps the
webapp failed to deploy.

If you were running Tomcat, I'd suggest that you look in the Tomcat
catalina.out to see if some startup error is preventing Roller from

- Dave

I commented out CharEncodingFilter, securityFilter
and PersistenceSessionFilter in web.xml, and all content could be accessed.
Of course it causing other problems, but at least content could be display
on brower...
what's the matter with these filter on OC4J? They all run perfectly on
Tomcat