roller-dev mailing list archives

From Allen Gilliland <allen.gillil...@sun.com>
Subject Re: Styled RSS/Atom feeds in Roller 3.0 and a question about defaults
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:33:53 GMT
I agree with both points, they should optional, and the default should
be enabled.

However, you didn't really elaborate on what you meant by optional.  I
think that they should be optional both globally and at the weblog
level, and i believe that individual weblog owners should have the
ability to modify their stylesheet.

I think you should also put them in a different location, since we have
basically EOLed that old /theme/* directory now.  Somewhere under
/roller-ui/ would be better.

And I think it would be nice if it was just a pure .xsl file, rather
than adding logic to it and making it a jsp.  Maybe each theme should
maintain it's own xsl file?

-- Allen