roller-dev mailing list archives

From Allen Gilliland <Allen.Gillil...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Roller 3.0 branch status?
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2006 00:17:17 GMT
Anil,

i've just submitted a few tweaks to fix up these problems.  i added the
right columns to the createdb script now and verified things are working
properly by running the unit tests, which i should have done in the
first place :(

i also added a little bit more to that new installation page so that it
at least tells you what you need to do on a fresh install and provides
links.

i just did a fresh rebuild and tested this out and it's working fine for
me.  sorry for the confusion.

-- Allen