roller-dev mailing list archives

From Shervin Asgari <sher...@linpro.no>
Subject Re: New version of multidomain in roller
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 22:22:53 GMT
Hello Allen. I have submitet EAR diagram and some design explanations
to  A-pressen (API) our contractor. Trygve Lie is now handling
everything regarding the multi domain. He can send you everything if
possible. However, I want to point out that I still want to contribute
if possible and whenever I have time. I find roller very good and you
developers have done a great job with roller. A shout out to all of you :)

Shervin