roller-dev mailing list archives

From Shervin Asgari <sher...@linpro.no>
Subject Re: Irritating problem, please help
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 10:14:41 GMT
I forgot to mention that I also in my tiles-defs.xml file have

<definition name=".domainAdministrator" extends=".tiles-simplepage" >
    <put name="content" value="/website/domainAdministrator.jsp" />
</definition>

I have even tried to forget about the role, and just try to access
domainAdministrator.jsp via that link by being an admin and I still get
the same error.

Hope for some clarity...

Shervin