roller-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Changing 'rollerdb' resource name + other problems
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2006 08:43:36 GMT
The hard coded "rollerdb" in the upgradeDatabaseIfNeeded() method in
src/org/apache/roller/ui/core/RollerContext.java means that you will
get errors if you are trying to run Roller on an environment in which
you've renamed the name of the database connection.

I'm doing that so I can run two separate rollers within the same container.

Also the www.rollerweblogger.org page needs a prominent link to the
issue tracker. It's at the bottom of Roller itself, but my one isn't
running yet :)

I'm getting "String index out of range: 23" again which I seem to
recall means that one of the fields in Postgres is set to the wrong
kind of datetime column. I'll look into that tomorrow.

This is a fresh 2.3 install.

Hen