roller-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew P. Schmidt" <m...@javalobby.org>
Subject Re: Time for Roller 2.0 RC2?
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 01:37:50 GMT
I'll try mapping the request filter to /index.jsp and see what happens.
That might be enough to get it jumpstarted.  As for the database, I
think it was pretty close to stock.  We may have added a new indices or
two in the last two weeks and other than the four missing indices, it
seemed to drop everything just fine and run the upgrade script.  I don't
see anything in the mysql upgrade script that generates those handles or
creates the relationships.  Am I missing something?

-Matt