roller-dev mailing list archives

From Elias Torres <el...@torrez.us>
Subject Re: VOTE: upgrade Roller 2.0 code-base to Hibernate 3.0
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 18:38:55 GMT
Dave,

This is definitely good news. Most of the DB2/Derby db support (except
for long index names on DB2) depends on Hibernate dialect issues that
I'd rather resolve on the latest Hibernate version instead of patching
the old hibernate used in Roller.

I'll be watching on the outcome of the vote and your work :-) before I
do anything further on either Hibernate.

Thanks

Elias