river-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Meng <m...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Multicase problem.
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 04:18:25 GMT

Hello,

Can any Jini developer who monitors this queue helps me out?

My code(attached below) is very simple, why does it try to lookup Javaspace service at local
host? If there is indeed some network misconfiguration, can any one give me any advice about
how to troubleshoot it?

connection refused or timed out to BasicObjectEndpoint[bfad5326-91ff-4cde-bc78-d03238dfdfbe,TcpEndpoint[127.0.0.1:38220]];
nested exception is:

public class SpaceAccessor {
    public static JavaSpace getSpace(String name) {
        try {
            if (System.getSecurityManager() == null) {
                System.setSecurityManager(new RMISecurityManager());
            }
            if (System.getProperty("com.sun.jini.use.registry")
                == null)
            {
                //Create a template to lookup the JavaSpaces service.
                Class [] types = new Class[]{JavaSpace.class};
                ServiceTemplate tmpl = new ServiceTemplate(null,types,null );

                // Locate the JavaSpaces service and create a JavaSpace proxy attached to
it.
                LookupLocator locator = new LookupLocator("jini://s04");
                ServiceRegistrar sr = locator.getRegistrar();
                JavaSpace space =  (JavaSpace)sr.lookup(tmpl);  //got exception here.

                return space;

            }
        } catch (Exception e) {
            System.err.println(e.getMessage());