river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Prioritize Modernizing The Specification
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2018 11:39:26 GMT
Hello Gerard,

Help is always welcomed, the Jini standards are quite old, so yes, I
think it's an area definitely in need of some love.  Documentation or
standards that explain the philosophies / design patterns River is based
on, I can see how that adds appeal.   I'll certiainly jump in and help
with reviews, there might be others interested in becoming involved as well.

Thanks,

Peter.