river-dev mailing list archives

From Lion Hellstern <lionhellst...@gmail.com>
Subject Security Documentation / Information
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 08:20:13 GMT
Hello,

I was not able to find out much information about the security of the service discovery process
in the apache river project.
Did I miss them and can you provide me links for them?

More Information and the background:
I study the security of service discovery protocols and right now I want to have a look at
apache river.
I read the documentation about the service discovery but there weren’t much information.
It says that you can protect the Standart Discovery Format Data with encryption and a mac.
What I am missing is a general security concept and not just some encryption formats.

Best,
Lion