river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Participation
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 11:57:56 GMT
Thanks Bryan,

Be good to have a release to address the memory bug (no pun intended).

Even better will be future binary releases based on Modules.  Services
built with modules are so much simpler.  But so no one gets upset, all
existing build tools, systems and conventions will continue to work too.

Cheers,

Peter.