river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Change of Chair
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2017 02:34:01 GMT
I have been PMC chair for 3 years, and have become much less involved in
River during that time. Accordingly, I think it is time for a new chair.
I am posting this to dev@ to get the widest possible range of volunteers.

I plan to resign effective at the September board meeting, so there will
  be time to select and vote on my successor. If things go fast, we can
do the change at the August meeting, but we would have to vote in time
to get a resolution on the agenda.

The main responsibility of a PMC Chair is to maintain communication
between the PMC and the Board, especially filing the quarterly report.