river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Jini Print API
Date Mon, 22 May 2017 11:00:26 GMT
Tommorrow's the 17th anniversary of the release of the Jini print api draft standard.

The Jini print api went on to form the basis of the java print api included in java 1.4

In 2005, the draft standard (javadoc) was released under the AL2.0 along with the rest of
the jini standards.

So I've reimplemented the standard from javadoc, bringing it up to date with the latest internet
printing protocol standard attributes from 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2 as well as 3D printing, it was
originally designed around IPP1.1.  The jini print standard api pre dated Jini 2.0, so it's
also been brought up to date there too.  The attributes can also be used to bring the java
print api up to date.

Figured it might be useful for the iot push

Get the code here and let me know your thoughts.

https://githubcom/pfirmstone/Jini-Print-API

Cheers,

Peter.

Sent from my Samsung device.