river-dev mailing list archives

From "Michał Kłeczek (XPro Sp. z o. o.)" <michal.klec...@xpro.biz>
Subject Re: Changing TCCL during deserialization
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2017 14:44:10 GMT
This is fine for me. I am asking not about one interaction where
multiple instances of MarshalledInputStreams are used (each with its own
TCCL)
I am asking about the situation described in another email - that during
a deserialization using a single instance of the stream the TCCL is changed.

Thanks,
Michal

Gregg Wonderly wrote:
> I am not sure about “locked”.  In my example about ServiceUI, imagine that there
is a common behavior that you ServiceUI hosting environment provides to all ServiceUI Components.
 It can be that there is a button press or something else where an AWTEvent thread is going
to take action.  It’s that specific thread whose TCCL must be changed, each time, to the
codebase of the service you are interacting with.  If it calls out the service proxy and that
is a smart proxy, imagine that the smart proxy might use a different service each time, and
thats where the TCCL must be set appropriately so that any newly created classes are parented
by the correct environment in your ServiceUI hosting platform.