river-dev mailing list archives

From Zsolt Kúti <la.ti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Level of interest and planned activity
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 14:39:09 GMT
See inlined.

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 1:02 AM, Patricia Shanahan <pats@acm.org> wrote:

> Next month is a River board report month. Before drafting the report, I
> would like to get an impression of the level of interest and planned
> activity among the current contributors.

I am not yet a contributor,

> Are you planning to contribute to River in the next year, even if you are
> currently too busy?

but planning.

> Have you been following the "Future of River" thread?

Yes.

> If so, are you interested in working along the lines Peter has proposed?

I am. As a first step I would like to take the website revamp. We need
something more eye catching and modern.

> Do you have other ideas for future direction?

Beside technical advancements attracting users is badly needed. Needs to
find out how - like make it easy to find River (well placed tech articles,
"evangelism", etc.), to understand its concepts, getting started and usage.
Example codes, small and larger...