river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: River's Future
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2016 01:32:59 GMT

From: Peter <jini@zeus.net.au>
Sent: 11/10/2016 06:18:25 pm
To: dev@river.apache.org <dev@river.apache.org>
Subject: Re: River's Future

https://www.contrastsecurity.com/security-influencers/java-deserializing-open-source-tool

Sent from my Samsung device.

  Include original message
---- Original message ----
From: "Michał Kłeczek (XPro Sp. z o. o.)" <michal.kleczek@xpro.biz>
Sent: 11/10/2016 06:07:34 pm
To: dev@river.apache.org

This is interesting but the link is broken.

Michal

Peter October 11, 2016 at 10:02 AM
 I'd like to donate atomic input validation for Java serialization to River.

At least one security researcher has provided some initial positive feedback.

See the comments at the end of this article.

https://contrastsecurity.com/security-influencers/java-deserializing-open-source-tool

Regards,

Peter.
Sent from my Samsung device.