river-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Reedy <dennis.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exporters for other RPC frameworks
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 13:25:32 GMT
Hi Dawid,

I remember chatting about this when you did the work, I think it would be
great if we could even do it from scratch as a side-project. As an aside,
we can also consider things like exporting Spring services as River
services:

http://docs.spring.io/autorepo/docs/spring/3.2.x/spring-framework-reference/html/remoting.html

Somewhat different angle on this, but can illustrate that River is part of
s larger eco-system.

Regards

Dennis