river-dev mailing list archives

From Bishnu Gautam <bishn...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Lotj - languages other than java
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 06:38:29 GMT
Hi Patricia

> Do you have any ideas for how to recruit River developers? Even the
> committers we have do not have enough time to finish an almost complete
> release.

Do you have scheme of recruitment with payment or complete volunteers? If it is volunteers,
internship program would be the mos practical one. In that context it is quite possible to
recruit developers in River by putting internship programs who can work together with active
committers or developers in River project. If you open internship program, I can also send
my students to work together online with active members of River project. I think this is
the most practical solution if they need to work as volunteers. In the beginning we can start
from a small scale and once someone is ready to contribute enough from the internship, then
we can scale out with more numbers and in this way, the community would be increase. Let me
know if you are interested about it.
RegardsBishnu