river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject State of the Project
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 20:28:26 GMT
We are due to file a board report next month. Last cycle, I first
initiated an open-ended discussion of the state of the project. I
included a summary in the board report. The feedback from the board was
positive:

> mt: Thanks for the frank assessment of River's health.
>
>   sc: +1 to mt: bad news is fine - the fact you're clearly analyzing
>       and working on it is the great part of this report.

I would like to repeat the analysis each quarter, both for my own
information and in order to keep the board informed.

Any opinions on where we are and where we are going?

Thanks,

Patricia