river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: State of the project
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 11:48:00 GMT
Currently, I believe only read-only Git mirrors are supported for most
projects. See http://www.apache.org/dev/git.html. It looks as though the
process for adding a mirror is fairly simple. Would that level of
support be useful?

There is an experiment going on to extend Git use. I suggest at least
one of you should subscribe to the infrastructure-dev@ list to follow
what is happening.

On 5/3/2016 4:22 AM, Tom Hobbs wrote:
>> Could we consider a service registrar that doesn't require code downloads? Other
language support?  What might it look like?