river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: State of the project
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 18:56:44 GMT
It’s a bit difficult to see how/why a read only Git mirror would be useful to us.

I suppose it might encourage (or at least, not discourage) adoption by others.  Some River
committer will still have to officially drag the Git branches into SVN though.

> On 3 May 2016, at 12:48, Patricia Shanahan <pats@acm.org> wrote:
>
> Currently, I believe only read-only Git mirrors are supported for most projects. See
http://www.apache.org/dev/git.html. It looks as though the process for adding a mirror is
fairly simple. Would that level of support be useful?

subscribe to the infrastructure-dev@ list to follow what is happening.

> On 5/3/2016 4:22 AM, Tom Hobbs wrote:
>>> Could we consider a service registrar that doesn't require code downloads? Other
language support?  What might it look like?