river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: Reminder: [Vote] Release Apache River JTSK 3.0.0
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 23:59:05 GMT

‘ant qa.run’ will run the complete integration test suite.  Be warned, though, it takes
about 22 hours.

Probably more salient, since this is a “technology preview” release, is to run ‘rat’
against it, and check the licensing.  You could also verify the md5, sha and pgp signatures
that are on the artifacts.

Cheers,

Greg Trasuk.

> On Mar 2, 2016, at 6:44 PM, Patricia Shanahan <pats@acm.org> wrote:
>
> I have built from the release artifacts, on a Ubuntu box. What is the simplest way of
running some tests against my build result?