river-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Thompson <br...@systap.com>
Subject Re: Reminder - [Vote] Release Apache River 2.2.3
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 15:01:47 GMT
+1: I vote in favor of this release.

----
Bryan Thompson
Chief Scientist & Founder
Blazegraph
4501 Tower Road
Greensboro, NC 27410
bryan@blazegraph.com
http://blazegraph.com
http://blog.blazegraph.com

Blazegraph™ <http://www.blazegraph.com/> is our ultra high-performance
graph database that supports both RDF/SPARQL and Tinkerpop/Blueprints
APIs.  Blazegraph is now available with GPU acceleration using our disruptive
technology to accelerate data-parallel graph analytics and graph query.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and its contents and attachments are
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and are confidential or
proprietary to SYSTAP, LLC DBA Blazegraph. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, dissemination or copying of this email or its contents or
attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender by reply email and permanently delete all
copies of the email and its contents and attachments.