river-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Thompson <br...@systap.com>
Subject Re: The future thing
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 12:16:17 GMT
Peter,

This all sounds very interesting to me.  I would also encourage the
development of IoT examples along the way to help capture enthusiasm in a
broader community.

I think that this will all be much easier if we can break down river into
multiple projects and move to a git-based process.

Can river (as a community) work on these things in parallel?  New
directions and a more nimble code base and process?

Thanks,
Bryan

----
Bryan Thompson
Chief Scientist & Founder
Blazegraph
e: bryan@blazegraph.com
w: http://blazegraph.com

Blazegraph products help to solve the Graph Cache Thrash to achieve large
scale processing for graph and predictive analytics.  Blazegraph is the
creator of the industry’s first GPU-accelerated high-performance database
for large graphs, has been named as one of the “10 Companies and
Technologies to Watch in 2016” <http://insideanalysis.com/2016/01/20535/>.

Blazegraph Database <https://www.blazegraph.com/> is our ultra-high
performance graph database that supports both RDF/SPARQL and
Tinkerpop/Blueprints APIs.   Blazegraph GPU
<https://www.blazegraph.com/product/gpu-accelerated/> andBlazegraph DAS
<https://www.blazegraph.com/product/gpu-accelerated/>L are disruptive new
technologies that use GPUs to enable extreme scaling that is thousands of
times faster and 40 times more affordable than CPU-based solutions.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and its contents and attachments are
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and are confidential or
proprietary to SYSTAP, LLC DBA Blazegraph.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, dissemination or copying of this email or its contents or
attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender by reply email and permanently delete all
copies of the email and its contents and attachments.