river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Reminder - [Vote] Release Apache River 2.2.3
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2016 09:48:39 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

Sorry, I just don't have the time to download and verify any of the
artefacts.

On Sat, Feb 20, 2016 at 9:05 AM, Peter <jini@zeus.net.au> wrote:

> +1 Peter.
>
> Will see if I can create some release artifacts for 3 tomorrow.
>

> Sent from my Samsung device.
>
>   Include original message

to make a release.  Ideally we’d have a few more PMC members show up to vote.  In theory
there are 14 of us.

> Cheers,
>
> Greg Trasuk
>
> > On Feb 17, 2016, at 6:03 PM, Peter <jini@zeus.net.au> wrote:
> >
> > +1 non binding.
> >

> > I should be able to devote a day this weekend to have a closer look for a binding
vote.

> > Peter.
> >
> > Sent from my Samsung device.

binding votes (Patricia asked me to treat her vote as non-binding as she hasn’t reviewed
the release in detail).

> > Could those PMC members on the list please have a look and vote, if you haven’t
yet?

> > Thanks,
> >
> > Greg Trasuk

Kit.  It is a maintenance release that removes the Activation subsystem and JRMP support.

release are available in the Apache Maven Repository at
> https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/
>  under ‘net.jini’ and ‘org.apache.river’.  When the release is approved, these
convenience binaries will be released to Maven Central.