river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: The future thing
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 15:01:14 GMT

I think it’s difficult to talk about future features without context.  So it would be helpful
if we could express in a great level of detail what exactly we see people doing with River.
 Perhaps even build a proof-of-concept demonstration and use that to drive any changes to
River.

Cheers,

Greg Trasuk

> On Feb 25, 2016, at 9:33 AM, Patricia Shanahan <pats@acm.org> wrote:
>
> Thanks for getting this started.
>
> I think you have a high level vision of where you see River going in the future. It might
be useful to state it here. The costs and benefits of changes are best evaluated in that sort
of context.