river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: Reminder - [Vote] Release Apache River 2.2.3
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 03:57:32 GMT

I appreciate the effort.  I have to confess I’m getting nervous about River’s ability
to make a release.  Ideally we’d have a few more PMC members show up to vote.  In theory
there are 14 of us.

Cheers,

Greg Trasuk

> On Feb 17, 2016, at 6:03 PM, Peter <jini@zeus.net.au> wrote:
>
> +1 non binding.
>
> I should be able to devote a day this weekend to have a closer look for a binding vote.
>
> Peter.
>
> Sent from my Samsung device.

votes (Patricia asked me to treat her vote as non-binding as she hasn’t reviewed the release
in detail).

> Could those PMC members on the list please have a look and vote, if you haven’t yet?

> Thanks,
>
> Greg Trasuk
>
> > On Feb 10, 2016, at 9:10 AM, Greg Trasuk <trasukg@stratuscom.com> wrote:
> >

> >> On Feb 8, 2016, at 5:02 PM, Greg Trasuk <trasukg@stratuscom.com> wrote:

> >> Hello all:
> >>
> >> River 2.2.3 is the latest release of the Apache River Jini Technology Starter
Kit.  It is a maintenance release that removes the Activation subsystem and JRMP support.

> >> The release artifacts and signatures for the release candidate are available
at:
> >> https://dist.apacheorg/repos/dist/dev/river/
> >>
> >> Although not officially part of the release, convenience binaries for this release
are available in the Apache Maven Repository at https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/
under ‘net.jini’ and ‘org.apache.river’.  When the release is approved, these convenience
binaries will be released to Maven Central.

> >> [  ] +1: I vote in favour of this release.
> >> [  ] +0: I am not against this release.
> >> [  ] -1: I am against this release (please provide discussion and reasons)
> >>
> >> The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, ending not sooner than 0000UTC
Feb 12, 2016.