river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: Reminder - [Vote] Release Apache River 2.2.3
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 20:54:45 GMT
Hi all:

This vote has been open for over a week at this point, and so far we have only two binding
votes (Patricia asked me to treat her vote as non-binding as she hasn’t reviewed the release
in detail).

Could those PMC members on the list please have a look and vote, if you haven’t yet?

Thanks,

Greg Trasuk

> On Feb 10, 2016, at 9:10 AM, Greg Trasuk <trasukg@stratuscom.com> wrote:
>

>> On Feb 8, 2016, at 5:02 PM, Greg Trasuk <trasukg@stratuscom.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello all:
>>
>> River 2.2.3 is the latest release of the Apache River Jini Technology Starter Kit.
 It is a maintenance release that removes the Activation subsystem and JRMP support.

>> The release artifacts and signatures for the release candidate are available at:
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/river/
>>
>> Although not officially part of the release, convenience binaries for this release
are available in the Apache Maven Repository at https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/
under ‘net.jini’ and ‘org.apache.river’.  When the release is approved, these convenience
binaries will be released to Maven Central.