river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Reminder - [Vote] Release Apache River 2.2.3
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 14:10:13 GMT

> On Feb 8, 2016, at 5:02 PM, Greg Trasuk <trasukg@stratuscom.com> wrote:
>
> Hello all:
>
> River 2.2.3 is the latest release of the Apache River Jini Technology Starter Kit.  It
is a maintenance release that removes the Activation subsystem and JRMP support.

> The release artifacts and signatures for the release candidate are available at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/river/
>
> Although not officially part of the release, convenience binaries for this release are
available in the Apache Maven Repository at https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/
under ‘net.jini’ and ‘org.apache.river’.  When the release is approved, these convenience
binaries will be released to Maven Central.