river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: Reminder - [Vote] Release Apache River 2.2.3
Date Sun, 21 Feb 2016 16:16:28 GMT

Hi Peter:

If the trunk is ready to go, I can spin the release - I’m already familiar with the process.
 Just let me know.

Greg.

> On Feb 20, 2016, at 4:05 AM, Peter <jini@zeus.net.au> wrote:
>
> +1 Peter.
>
> Will see if I can create some release artifacts for 3 tomorrow.
>

> Sent from my Samsung device.
>
>   Include original message

to make a release.  Ideally we’d have a few more PMC members show up to vote.  In theory
there are 14 of us.

> Cheers,
>
> Greg Trasuk
>
>>  On Feb 17, 2016, at 6:03 PM, Peter <jini@zeus.net.au> wrote:
>>
>>  +1 non binding.
>>
>>  I should be able to devote a day this weekend to have a closer look for a binding
vote.

>>  Peter.
>>
>>  Sent from my Samsung device.

binding votes (Patricia asked me to treat her vote as non-binding as she hasn’t reviewed
the release in detail).

>>  Could those PMC members on the list please have a look and vote, if you haven’t
yet?

>>  Thanks,
>>
>>  Greg Trasuk
>>
>>  > On Feb 10, 2016, at 9:10 AM, Greg Trasuk <trasukg@stratuscom.com> wrote:

>>  >
>>  >
>>  >> On Feb 8, 2016, at 5:02 PM, Greg Trasuk <trasukg@stratuscom.com>
wrote:
>>  >>
>>  >> Hello all:
>>  >>
>>  >> River 2.2.3 is the latest release of the Apache River Jini Technology Starter
Kit.  It is a maintenance release that removes the Activation subsystem and JRMP support.

>>  >>
>>  >> The release artifacts and signatures for the release candidate are available
at:
>>  >> https://dist.apacheorg/repos/dist/dev/river/
>>  >>
>>  >> Although not officially part of the release, convenience binaries for this
release are available in the Apache Maven Repository at https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/
under ‘net.jini’ and ‘org.apache.river’.  When the release is approved, these convenience
binaries will be released to Maven Central.