river-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Reedy <dennis.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Version in poms
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2016 00:09:08 GMT
Hi Peter,

Sure, no problem. BTW, I am getting the following exception sporadically when running the
apache-river-example (https://github.com/dreedyman/apache-river-example.git). I cant nail
down an exact scenario, but thought I’d let you know.

Jan 11, 2016 3:09:23 PM org.apache.river.jeri.internal.mux.StreamConnectionIO$Reader run
WARNING: mux reader thread dying, unexpected exception
java.lang.StackOverflowError
	at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(SocketInputStream.java:116)
	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:170)
	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:141)
	at org.apache.river.jeri.internal.mux.StreamConnectionIO$1.read(StreamConnectionIO.java:373)
	at org.apache.river.jeri.internal.mux.StreamConnectionIO$Reader.run(StreamConnectionIO.java:278)
	at org.apache.river.thread.ThreadPool$Task.run(ThreadPool.java:172)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

If you go to hello-service directory and run gradlew startme, take a look at the log file
(hello-service/logs/test.log, you’ll see the exception every now and again. Not sure whats
going on yet.

Oh yeah, you’ll need to install the River artifacts into your local repository first, so
run the poms/install_river.groovy script before you try this.

Regards

Dennis

> On Jan 11, 2016, at 655PM, Peter <jini@zeus.net.au> wrote:
>
> Thanks Dennis,
>
> I should have some time on Sunday to produce updated release artifacts.
>
> Regards,
>
> Peter.
>
> Sent from my Samsung device
>
>   Include original message

version. The release version is 3.0.0, the version number in the pom files is 3.0. I have
fixed this and committed.