river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: dev Digest 11 Jan 2016 23:55:58 -0000 Issue 1373
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2016 12:45:00 GMT

> On Jan 12, 2016, at 12:17 AM, Dennis Reedy <dennis.reedy@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Jan 11, 2016, at 1032PM, Greg Trasuk <trasukg@stratuscom.com> wrote:
>>

>> Also, we already have a staging repository setup for River, and we’ve  also already
arranged for our artifacts to go into Maven Central even though some of them use the ‘net.jini’
group id rather than ‘org.apache.river’.  So there’s no need to do anything about setting
up the staging area or the publishing to Maven Central.

>> @Dennis - You should have a look at ‘deploy_river.groovy’ script in trunk - looks
svn might have messed up your last edit - there’s basically two copies of the script in
there, one with ‘3.0’ and another with ‘3.0.0’ for the version.

> Hi Greg,
>
> I think that deploy_river.groovy was messed up before my commit. It looks like it has
my original content, then your mods appended to it. If you could take a look and parse the
diffs, much appreciated.

> Dennis

Don’t look at me - I’ve never touched the one in ‘trunk’.  In any case, I’ll take
a look at it later today - Probably just copy the one over from 2.2 and change the version.

Cheers,

Greg Trasuk