river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: River - 3.0.0 Release candidate
Date Sun, 10 Jan 2016 06:34:44 GMT
I tend to agree, unfortunately we're not allowed to release anything
externally until after the release artifacts have been voted on.

On 10/01/2016 12:56 PM, Dan Rollo wrote:
> Do we have a process for staging the river artifacts in the maven central staging repo?
And/or where do the related “pom.xml” files live (or get generated)?

> I tried to do some validation of the 3.0.0 jars using Dennis Reedy’s samples project
on github, and ran into some dependency issues. Having staged artifacts/poms would clarify
some dependency questions.

> Thanks,
> Dan
>

>>>   On Jan 8, 2016, at 6:56 AM, Peter Firmstone<peter.firmstone@zeus.net.au<mailto:peter.firmstone@zeus.net.au>>
 wrote:

>>>   The Apache River 3.0.0 Release candidate is available here:
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/~peter_firmstone/<http://people.apache.org/~peter_firmstone/>
>>>
>>>   Voting on this release will commence in 4 weeks, to allow time for people to
check they can reproduce these artifacts and test their code and report back with any issues.