river-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Rollo <danro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: River - 3.0.0 Release candidate
Date Sun, 10 Jan 2016 02:56:08 GMT
Do we have a process for staging the river artifacts in the maven central staging repo? And/or
where do the related “pom.xml” files live (or get generated)?

I tried to do some validation of the 3.0.0 jars using Dennis Reedy’s samples project on
github, and ran into some dependency issues. Having staged artifacts/poms would clarify some
dependency questions.

Thanks,
Dan

>>  On Jan 8, 2016, at 6:56 AM, Peter Firmstone <peter.firmstone@zeus.net.au <mailto:peter.firmstone@zeus.net.au>>
wrote:

>>  The Apache River 3.0.0 Release candidate is available here:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~peter_firmstone/ <http://people.apache.org/~peter_firmstone/>
>>
>>  Voting on this release will commence in 4 weeks, to allow time for people to check
they can reproduce these artifacts and test their code and report back with any issues.