river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: RAT reports
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 00:39:50 GMT
Ignoring the manifest files, which arguably do not involve enough
creativity to be the subject of copyright etc., do you know the origins
of any of the other files? The real work is determining their copyright
and license status.

On 12/6/2015 8:42 PM, Peter wrote:
> I don't think it's possible, I can't find any examples.
>
> Peter.
>
> Sent from my Samsung device.
>    Include original message

about 7 test failures in the unit tests, although none look particularly concerning, I'll
have a better look later to make sure.

>>   It would be nice if the jtreg tests ran on hudson, unfortunately they don't presently;
the jtreg platform library isn't installed correctly.

>>   I have run the jtreg tests locally and 132 pass on linux as expected.  There are
some remaining Windows path issues, so not all pass on that platform.

>>   I'm about to generate and update the release notes.  I'd also like to include a
link to Dennis' examples on github.