river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] (RIVER-445) Remove the Activation subsystem and JRMP support from the 2.2 branch
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2015 04:20:56 GMT

> On Nov 25, 2015, at 11:19 PM, Greg Trasuk <trasukg@stratuscom.com> wrote:
>
> The changes in RIVER-445 remove the activation system and the JRMP exporter, and associated
QA tests, which is a change to the public API.  Our conventions require a vote on changes
to the public API.  Since we’ve discussed the intent of these changes previously (and had
general agreement), I think it’s appropriate to call a vote on the patch immediately.

> The vote will remain open until at least 0000 UTC Dec 1 (that’s more than 72 hours,
but our American friends have Thanksgiving and Black Friday to contend with).  It’s a lazy-consensus
vote, however according to Apache conventions on voting for code changes, any ‘-1’ votes
constitute a veto.If there are no ‘-1’ votes by Monday evening, I’ll apply the patch
to the 2.2 branch.

> +1: [ X ] I am in favour of this proposal
> +0: [  ] I am not opposed to this proposal
> -1: [  ] I am opposed (please provide an explanation)

My vote - Greg Trasuk