river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: November is board report month
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2015 13:05:26 GMT

I would just say that there has been a recent spate of activity on a 3.0 release.  Also I
forget the timing, but you should also mention that we released the sample apps.  Also that
we welcomed a new committer.

The flurry of activity certainly showed that the project is active, if a little intermittent.

On the release, I think Peter needs to let us know which branch he thinks is ready to replace
the current trunk branch (He may have already mentioned that and I’ve forgotten).  Did we
reach agreement to rename the current trunk and let the experimental branch replace it?

Cheers,

Greg Trasuk

> On Oct 28, 2015, at 8:10 PM, Patricia Shanahan <pats@acm.org> wrote:
>
> I am due to file a River report for the November board meeting. Does anyone have anything
I should include? Activity on the release seems to have stopped - what should I say about
it?