river-dev mailing list archives

From Zsolt Kúti <la.ti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Don't let Jini Standards become an impediment to development
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 17:00:34 GMT
Yes, questions as to who is doing what with Jini keep popping up on River
and Rio lists alike, but few are willing to share useful info about that.
It was never figured out why.

My experience is that Rio makes soooo much easier developer's life that I
can hardly imagine doing without it. Any time someone starts asking
questions as to how to start with Jini I feel tempted to direct one to Rio.

Zsolt