river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Release 3.0
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2015 11:42:15 GMT
On 5/09/2015 1:04 AM, Dennis Reedy wrote:
> Peter,
>
> Recovered missing org.apache.river.test.support.* what is the status of custard-apple
artifact? This is a blocker for the release as well.

> Dennis

Thanks Dennis,  I'm considering uploading it to Maven, otherwise I'll
commit it to River, I wanted to make sure we're stable before modifying.

Turns out there were some unexpected test failures, but the fix was
simple, will commit the fix shortly.

Test results:

# of tests started   = 1408
# of tests started   = 1408
# of tests completed = 1408
# of tests completed = 1408
# of tests skipped   = 50
# of tests skipped   = 50
# of tests passed    = 1400
# of tests passed    = 1400
# of tests failed    = 8
# of tests failed    = 8

Tests that failed:

org/apache/river/test/spec/discoverymanager/LocsDiscardUnreachable.td,\
org/apache/river/test/spec/io/marshalinputstream/LoadClass_VerifyCodebaseIntegrityTest.td,\
org/apache/river/test/spec/io/marshalinputstream/Resolve_VerifyCodebaseIntegrityTest.td,\
org/apache/river/test/spec/io/marshalledinstance/Get_ExceptionTest.td,\
org/apache/river/test/spec/io/marshalledinstance/Get_NormalTest.td,\
org/apache/river/test/impl/outrigger/leasing/UseTxnMgrSpaceLeaseTestRenewCancel.td,\
org/apache/river/test/spec/javaspace/conformance/ReadTest.td